Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yearly Meeting...

Drink, anyone?


Wow.. what a lens...




Looking at the monitor thinking "Is my forecast correct?"



Not yet arrive...


Left over...



Is that a camera? Or I was thinking something else? he he he...


"I think the outlook is good for the economy"...."mmm on a second thought maybe not..."... :)




I have been granted the opportunity to take pictures during the yearly meeting in my office. It was a wonderful event, where everybody express themselves about the situation in the last year's crisis, and forecast about the future. I had to take pictures during all sessions, but I felt bored. So I try to look for different perspective about the event, and took different shots. Here are the results.... enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. Wow .. keren Mas.
    I think you've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mbak Liana, Thank you for your comments.. pls come again

    ReplyDelete